Small – sized pets are welcome in Ghiacci Vecchi, a Tuscan holiday park located near the beach.
We are more than happy to have dogs, cats and all small – sized pets as guests, provided that they are well – mannered.
If you are traveling with your dog and you want to take them along, please remember that you have to state the presence of your dog during your stay upon booking, so that we can suggest the type of apartment that is best suited to house you and your pet.
Ghiacci Vecchi and our territory are pet – friendly:
- In Ghiacci Vecchi there is a four-hectare large poplar grove, where your pets can run and play freely in the shade of the trees
- Dog Beach San Vincenzo, a dog – friendly organized beach which is only 6.5 km far from our holiday park
- A free, dog – friendly beach in Baratti that our four – legged friends can have access to (between the Chiesa di San Cerbone and Casone)
- Safety: our holiday park is entirely fenced
- Our garden, with its numerous trees and large places in the shade, is ideal for dogs, which will find relief from the heat of the summer
- Final clenaings: an additional € 30,00 are required if you are travelling with your pets.
- Dogs are only allowed in ground – floor, two – room apartments BB, BC, BS and in ground – floor. three – room apartaments TB and TC.
- No pets are allowed in the swimming pool area
- Dogs must be walked on a leash or picked up in Ghiacci Vecchi
- Dogs cannot be left unattended and must be kept under close watch
- Owners must avoid in all possible way that their dogs incur in clashes or conflicts with other pets
If episodes of disturbance or trouble the owner of the pet cannot solve were to occur, Ghiacci Vecchi has the right to demand that the guest leave the facility ahead of the scheduled departure date, without any refund for the missed days of the stay.ask for informations